This retreat is full.
Leap into the heart of Mexico with us on this unforgettable Mayan adventure!
Vegetarian/Vegan Breakfasts. Daily Yoga. Mayan Ruins. Beach. Jungle. Remote jungle cenotes. Caves. Colonial Town. Candlelight Meditation.
Join us this April in Mexico’s Yucatan, and serve your adventurous side as well as your heart and soul. Special family off the grid bonding! This adventure retreat offers an amazing balance of downtime, daily yoga and candlelight meditation, with beautiful nature of Mexico, ancient pyramid ruins, Mayan cultural immersion, exploring remote jungle cenotes, fresh organic vegetarian food, colonial cities, swimming, jungle, and world class beaches. Escape time and place and dive into the Mexican jungle.
Zen your way through the heart of Yucatan, Mexico, home to thousands of sparkling blue hidden cenotes. Make a hammock with a Mayan, camp at a remote turquoise cenote, hike to the top of isolated Ek Balam ruins, cook in a palapa over coals, ride bikes in the jungle, explore a secret crystal cave with headlamps, attend a traditional Mayan dance, learn the history of Valladolid at the foot of a castle twinkling at twilight, eat authentic tacos, visit a Mayan school, discover Chichen Itza, relax in the sun at the world class Tulum beaches, and lazily explore the beautiful churches and streets of glorious colonial Valladolid, Mexico.
This retreat has something for everyone, and covers all bases for a complete Mayan experience. Time for self-exploration off the grid, family bondong, journaling, living in the moment, embracing nature and downtime, sharing experiences, creating memories, adventuring beautiful awe-inspiring locations, and learning the fascinating history and beautiful culture of the Mayans and Mexicans in this best-kept secret Mayan homeland.
Welcome people of all ages! Great for children and families as well as individuals, couples.
This retreat includes:
- 6 nights’ accommodation in a casita in urban Valladolid, Mexico with private pool
- 1 night accommodation tent camping at a remote jungle cenote (tent included)
- Fresh vegetarian/vegan breakfasts
- Authentic Mexican lunches
- One authentic Mexican dinner
- Daily yoga outside in nature
- Daily evening candlelight meditation
- All land transportation in and around Valladolid
- Day trip to Tulum Beach
- Mayan hammock-making workshop
- Mayan cooking lesson
- All cenote/ruins/cave entrances
This retreat does not include:
- Dinners (except one) to give you the chance to get out and explore and eat at your choice of restaurants
- Roundtrip transportation from Cancun (CUN airport) via ADO bus (very cheap)
- Extra day excursion add-on to Chichen Itza with accommodations ($150)
Pricing: Adult all-inclusive price: $1400. Child price (under 12): $1200. $300 deposit. (Please inquire for family rates of 3 or more)
Payment plans are available. Deadline to pay is March 1st.