Join Enlightened Globetrekker Adventures on this special transformative family-focused Eco-Adventure retreat in beautiful Ecuador and celebrate your family's vegan lifestyle, or gain the tools necessary for transitioning deeper into the heart-centered practice of a new plant based vegan journey for you and your family, in a fun, conscious, adventurous, and supportive global group setting, high in the beautiful Andes mountains.
For 9 days we will bring together families in the breathtaking and tranquil setting known as the "Valley of Longevity." This small gem in the South Ecuadorian jungle has the most mineral-rich water and soil on the face of the planet, thus producing more biodiverse and nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables. Experience locally grown and lovingly prepared fully vegan meals and fresh raw juices every day, daily morning yoga and candlelight meditation under the stars overlooking the valley, "How to Vegan' workshops for optimal health and happiness, vegan/plant-based diet lifestyle guidance, powerful spa treatments onsite, cultural immersion and exploration, nature adventure, worldschooling, rejuvenation, detox, connection with others, and more, all the while staying at the beautiful #1 rated Resort & Spa in Ecuador. Leave with all of the necessary knowledge you need to begin or continue your family's vegan lifestyle with confidence.
We Would Love for You and Your Family to Join on this Special Transformative Family-Focused Eco-Adventure in Beautiful Ecuador & Celebrate Your Family's Vegan Lifestyle!
The Madre Tierra Eco-Resort is located a mile north of the center of Vilcabamba, Ecuador, the Andean village made famous for the longevity of its citizens.
Visitors come from all over the world for the relaxed atmosphere, the family environment, the deliciously healthy food, the fresh, clean air and to spend time among Ecuador's very gentle people. Vilcabamba (meaning "Sacred Valley") is known for its equable climate, its tranquil lifestyle, and its steadily growing international community of visionary artists, writers, healers and entrepreneurs who have chosen to lead changed lives here.
The renewal Spa facilities include Turkish steam baths, clay baths, jacuzzi, massage, reflexology, and facials. Each adult guest will choose 2 treatments from a list, to be included during the retreat. We are sorry, but spa treatments are not available to the children. We will have childcare available at no charge.
Best Hotel and SPA in Ecuador |WINNER of the Tripadvisor Travelers' Choice Award 5 Years in a Row | Ranked #1 Hotel in Vilcabamba
Quoted as being, "the best spa treatments in Latin America."
World Travel Awards Finalist, Best Hotel and Spa Resort,
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- The Yoga of Eating: An Introduction to Food Consciousness In this easy to understand workshop, Yogesh unveils the mysticism behind food consciousness and brings you into practice with the yoga of eating.
- Meal Planning, Preparing, and Feeding a Plant-Based Family in Today's World Transition more easily to a plant-based lifestyle for you and your family. This workshop will cover such hot topics as: vegan convenience foods, 'kid' foods, packing school lunches, navigating away from GMOs and chemicals, supplements, snacks on the go, ordering at restaurants, and shopping in the grocery store. Learn the tips and tricks that took Yogesh years to develop, while he learned by trial and error. Receive years of hands on experience in just a short amount of time in a relaxed and supportive environment, as well as share and receive ideas and suggestions in a forum setting.
- Full Meal Smoothie and Meal Replacements Smoothies are the easiest way to pack in alot of calories and nutrients! Learn the best combinations and most delicious flavor pallets while we show you how to sneak in supplements, those not so great tasting tinctures, and extra potent superfoods easily and effectively for the whole family to enjoy. (Includes a live demo creating a rainbow of delicious and nurturing smoothies that will keep you full and provide optimal energy levels, wellness, and weight loss)
- Vegan Substitutes, Cooking, and Recipes Get the secrets on how to cook and eat, what to cook and eat, handy, easy and yummy vegan substitutes for everyday ingredients and foods
THIS RETREAT INCLUDES
Airport transfers to/from airport to hotel
All transport to/from inclusive activities
Vegan Plant-Based Meals: ALL breakfasts & dinners
One Packed Lunch on Adventure Day
One Raw Juice Per Day (add'l juices $4usd)
Private Accommodations Suited to Your Family's Size & Needs
Two Spa Treatments (adults only)
Sweat Lodge Ceremony (adults only)
Daily Morning Yoga
Optional Additional Yoga at Meditation Center
Daily Evening Candlelight Meditation Under the Stars
One Mid-day Meditation
Luxury Resort Pool with Stunning Views
Cultural Activities for Children & Traditional Cultural Immersion
An Adventure Day: Hiking/Waterfalls/Tubing
Four Vegan Workshops & Ongoing On-site Vegan Lifestyle Guidance by Vegan Lifestyle Coach Yogesh Ananda
Optional Individual Sessions with Yogesh Available ($30/usd/hour).
THIS RETREAT DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International airfare
- Daily Lunches in Vilcabamba town (except one day we provide packed lunch)
- Drinks (besides one raw juice/person/day)
- Additional individual expenses
- Transport to non-inclusive activities during free time
International flight to Quito, Ecuador and domestic flight to Loja, Ecuador
YOUR YOGA GUIDE
Adventure Yoga Guide
Maria Shibaeva Hykin grew up in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. At the age of 24 life took her to New York City, where she became “a successful business woman”. Maria was enjoying all the perks of this status for 12 years, until one day she realized that she wasn’t inspired by her job anymore and needed to shake up her life a little. After a whole year of traveling around the world, she surprised herself and everybody around her by settling down in Cozumel, Mexico.
Maria is a certified YOGA Alliance instructor, RYT200. She teaches in a variety different styles ranging from Vinyasa Flow to Restorative Therapy. Her favorite way to guide a class is a balanced Yin & Yang Flow – a slow and mindful practice that begins with gentle warm-up of long yin-style holds to effectively open the body for the more challenging and vigorous part of the practice that follows. The class usually ends with a delicious restorative pose that allows practitioners to sink into a deep relaxation, in body and mind. Maria is an avid student of YOGA philosophy and psychology, and she always weaves those themes into her classes, offering her students tools for developing a holistic practice focused on integration of body, mind, and emotions.
Hosted in Partnership By:
Boone, NC, USA
Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Detox Specialist, Owner-Juice Boone
Yogesh is a certified juice fasting coach and has led hundreds of people on his personally curated juice cleansing program as well as created personalized vegan detox programs.
Being the owner of a cold pressed juicery, he has dedicated his life to scientifically pressing the most nutrient dense juice on the planet and facilitating an optimal level of health and happiness in the lives of his family and others.
Yogesh is also a vegan chef and is the father of two vegan children. The family of four incorporates Yogesh's knowledge into all of their plant-based meals.
For Yogesh, food is a lifestyle, and a way of honoring your body. Let him guide you and your family into optimal health and happiness.