On this adventure:
Like the feel of Tulum, this adventure is a mix of eco chic luxe simplicity and raw beautiful natural adventure. This retreat is a combination of all of our favorite things, and the factors that we feel are important to be balanced: adventure, paradise, yoga, healthy food, tranquility, nature, love, travel, culture, and inner peace. This retreat takes you away from life as you know it, to a quiet remote jungle palapa, with time to focus on yourself through yoga and meditation, silence, fun, adventure, and happiness. No wifi, no stress.
Time to realize dreams, see strengths, love life, share with others, and create and enjoy your own most extraordinary potential. A mix of simple and elegant, we cover all of the details, and foresee all desires and needs to ensure that you have a life-changing, relaxing, fulfilling, rejuvenating, and inspiring adventure.
Watch this terrific video of the adventures and accommodations.
Incorporating our children. Bonding together through adventure and special time. Making the space for these priceless shared moments.
This adventure is hosted by Crystal Blue and River.
$1,250 USD all inclusive adult price. Children $850. Family packages available, please email. $300 nonrefundable deposit.
Payment Plan Option: Balance is due 2 weeks before adventure.
Space is limited. Families welcome!
This adventure retreat includes:
- all accommodations in eco-chic rooms in a paradise jungle retreat
- gourmet breakfast and dinner daily (less one dinner on the beach) (we can accomodate all dietary restrictons)
- daily morning YOGA in outdoor paradise palapa (meet the yoga adventure guide for this adventure, Maria Hykin)
- all local transportation
- family activities
- daily evening candlelight meditation
- entrance to all cenotes
- world class beaches
- cabana hammocks!
- unlimited coffee/tea/water
- kids nature/global adventures and activities with River/kid yoga with River
- amazing mala mantra workshop
- Spanish cooking/language lesson/immersion
- jungle cenote snorkeling/explorin g
- entrance to trek ancient Mayan ruins (Tulum, Coba)
- transfers from Playa Del Carmen bus termin al (fly into CUN and take ADO bus to Playa, we will help you arrange this)
- Round trip airfare into Cancun, Mexico (CUN)
- ADO bus roundtrip to/from Playa Del Carmen ($12)
- daily lunch ($1 taco stands or luxury beach cabanas your choice)
- cave diving if certified ($100)
- optional luxurious paradise massage in outdoor cabana
- one beach dinner